22.6.09

Weekend Recap and This Week

Weekend Recap:
- Amy's bridal shower: check. It was quite a stressful and hectic day, but it all worked out in the end. Although I threw up twice and felt nauseous the entire day, I think listening to my playlist titled "Girly" helped me get through it all. Amy enjoyed it, so that's all that matters.
- Wedding season has begun. It's so exciting!
- It was so nice seeing the Hong's and Charlotte yesterday. Charlotte and I realized we're like the two grumpy old men muppets.
- Keisuke made a fun shot for me. :)
- Singing "Lean on Me" with Johny was fun.
- Video game with lots of shooting at 3 in the morning is NOT okay.

This Week:
- Going to Sacramento tomorrow to visit the Solano prison. It should be an interesting trip. The best part is signing a waiver that basically says I give up all my rights and I'm okay with being taken hostage.
- Adele and Etta James on Sunday! I'm already looking forward to the weekend and it's only Monday. I have a feeling it may be a long week.

No comments: