21.2.08

My Nightstand

is very cluttered. I'm usually quite obsessive about simplifying/organizing things (e.g. important documents, socks, pictures, etc.), but when it comes to my nightstand, I can't seem to simplify. I actually took a couple of candles and one jewelry box off the nightstand in an attempt to create more space, but I quickly filled up that space with who-knows-what. My new thing is creating little piles, instead of scattering everything. I suppose that's better.

The clutter that is my nightstand:
  • mirror,
  • small heart (Andrea made for me),
  • glasses,
  • necklace box,
  • two smaller jewelry boxes,
  • three candles,
  • a glass spoon where I put my rings,
  • a lid,
  • laptop remote control,
  • hair tie,
  • antibiotic ointment for my scars,
  • doxylamine succinate,
  • small bottle of perfume,
  • eye mask,
  • cup of water,
  • clock.
I think it reflects the clutter in my mind.
I'm happy it's raining.
I believe it helps clear my mind.

No comments: